Reducing waste is the main principle of СИПИ.еу, but it is no less important to reuse products, that allow reusing. Here are some everyday examples.
- Plastic bags can be used as garbage bags – without the need to specifically buy such
- Empty ice-cream boxes can be used again, and can be refilled with other delicious sweets
- We can wrap fragile objects in old, already used plastic bags
- Printing on both sides of a piece of paper is preferred, or If not – we can use the other side of the piece of paper to take notes.
- An old calendar can be used as book covers
- Plant seedling can be planted in empty yoghurt containers
You have more ideas? Share them with us at (our e-mail address).